wow! so many things to be thankful for this thanksgiving! the list goes on and on...so i will limit myself to the top thirteen things i thank God for giving me!!!
1. my husband, tim who loves me unconditionally
2. my daughter, sarah for lighting up my life with laughter
3. my son, drew for being the best cuddler in the world
4. my brother's safe return from korea, reunion with sarah, and introduction to drew
5. my parents and inlaws for always taking care of us and spoiling us silly
6. my extended family who loves us enough to drive hours and hours to spend thanksgiving together
7. good health for my family and friends
8. earthly provisions above what i need
9. a wonderful church family
10. great friends who support me and pray for me
11. my Heavenly Father who forgives me over and over and over and over and over
12. casseroles...what DOESN'T taste better in a casserole? squash? broccoli? sweet potatoes? corn? green beans? need i say more?
13. sonic diet cokes
ok, i know the last two are a little silly...but, i really am thankful for the little pleasures in life that make each day more fun! especially when the kiddos (or me) are having a bad day!