Thursday, November 23, 2006
1. my husband, tim who loves me unconditionally
2. my daughter, sarah for lighting up my life with laughter
3. my son, drew for being the best cuddler in the world
4. my brother's safe return from korea, reunion with sarah, and introduction to drew
5. my parents and inlaws for always taking care of us and spoiling us silly
6. my extended family who loves us enough to drive hours and hours to spend thanksgiving together
7. good health for my family and friends
8. earthly provisions above what i need
9. a wonderful church family
10. great friends who support me and pray for me
11. my Heavenly Father who forgives me over and over and over and over and over
12. casseroles...what DOESN'T taste better in a casserole? squash? broccoli? sweet potatoes? corn? green beans? need i say more?
13. sonic diet cokes
ok, i know the last two are a little silly...but, i really am thankful for the little pleasures in life that make each day more fun! especially when the kiddos (or me) are having a bad day!
Monday, November 20, 2006
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Monday, November 13, 2006
Friday, November 10, 2006
drew ate a few leaves today!
surprisingly, drew is not sad in this pic...just trying out one of his new faces!
sarah was really proud of this particular leaf. the wonder of a child?!?
do you think that pacifier feels good stuffed up his nose?
sarah thinks she was "holding" drew in this pic!
sarah is always so silly!
Wednesday, November 8, 2006
Tuesday, November 7, 2006
Monday, November 6, 2006
sarah had a little too much fun playing in the mud! this picture does not do the mess justice! the pants and socks are still soaking in the sink!!!