Sunday, March 29, 2009

my deal...

so, i have this new laptop...

and its precious.

its RED.

and really cute.

but, i don't know how to do anything on it.

yes, my husband is a computer genius.

no, i am not a paying customer.

yes, that puts me at the bottom of the totem pole.

boo.

boo for me because i can't figure out how to upload my pictures from my memory card to picasa so i can edit them and post them.

boo for you because you don't have something enlightening to read and look at every morning on my blog.

oh well...i'll figure it out soon. or i'll just keep pestering tim til he helps me.

yeah, that sounds like a good plan :)

p.s. i LOVE when one of my friends has a new place to "steal" backgrounds from...alicia (who just had sweet twin baby girls, btw) had a background from this place...and i LOVED it! so, since i don't have any pics to upload, i am messing with my layout!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure sarah is glad you NOW have a deal. poppy