Friday, June 19, 2009

ugh...jake's first sippy cup...5.20



so jake, following in sarah's footsteps, has decided that bm's are not so important. ugh. so we went to the doctor, where we heard the same old song and dance about how everyone is different, don't worry, yada yada yada...seriously people. i lived through 3 years of my oldest having problems...i'm aware of the norm and i'm highly aware of the NON-norm...

so, we decided to take matters into our own hands as we did with sar...i mean, why do we have mommy instinct if we don't trust it???

so, we gave jake his first sippy cup...filled with watered down prune juice...yummy yummy :)

unfortunately, jacob was not too impressed with the cup nor the juice...he gave it a try, then decided to just smile for the camera and act all precious so we would forget our evil plan to get a bm-producing-beverage into his sweet little self...

p.s. i know this post is a little tmi, but i haven't purchased a baby book nor written down a single details of jake's existence beyond this blog...

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I love his grin in the second picture!

Alisa Berteau said...

I'm sure he will be thrilled to have this event documented....I went through that problem with my older 2 as well.

Because I'm the Mom... said...

haha Kelly...I think Moms become numb to what TMI is!! I can totally relate. We went through this with both of ours and bathroom activity becomes such a documented and highly talked-about subject. Oh, I'm so glad we're wayyyyyy over that...but I guess number three can have a way of reminding you of all the fun stuff.