Wednesday, September 15, 2010

fyi...

so, i've been catching some MAJOR slack for my non-bloggy-ness...

and i've had several suggestions from friends and family on how to resume...

the funniest one i've heard was the (repeated) suggestion that i just skip ahead to the present and "forget" about how far behind i am...

ummm...have you MET me?!? am i not a text book case of obsessive compulsive disorder?

that would be like me going to bed without my kids' clothes layed out for the next morning...

or like me not having a constant to do list...

or like me not straightening up the house before we walk out the door...

ALL activities which are as essential to my life as breathing...

SO, i WILL be resuming my blogging from 4 months ago...

(and you can just skip the next few weeks of catch up if you would like!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poppy likes this. a chip off the old block. keep up the good work, dad

Anonymous said...

LOL- I love it! Youre the best and most organized mom I think Ive ever met. I'd like some lessons please. Miss u! Hannah