Sunday, December 2, 2007

a point of clarification...

apparently, the "look-alike meters" have been a bit confusing...and as i type as little as possible on this blog, i had not taken the time to explain.

i've had two people ask me how the "votes" were turning out on the meters. well, its not a voting thing. there is a website (that you can access by clicking on my look-alike meters) that calculates how much your child looks like both parents by scanning the faces. so, all i did was upload a pic of tim, me, and each kid, and the program at the website determined how much our kids look like each of us. so, no voting. no biases. nothing. this is what the computer decided.

i have also had a request to use a baby pic of tim and of me to compare with the baby pics of my babies. since digital photography was not around when tim and i were little, this will take a little time and a trip to my dad's house to scan some old pictures. but, as i am obsessed with all things blogg-y, i will do this too! ok, now back to your regularly scheduled picture-only blogs...

No comments: