Thursday, January 31, 2008

drew potty training update...current events

so, i sent drew to preschool in a pull-up today...with about 50/50 results. the teachers said he went on the potty two times and wet his pull-up twice also. but, they were super impressed with that! they said he is further along in potty training than any other kid in his class and he is the youngest! after preschool today, we came home and put on diego underwear. drew stayed dry from after school until bedtime--bladder and bowel!!! i took him to the potty every 30 minutes if he hadn't said he needed to go sooner. he stayed dry the whole time he sat in his highchair for dinner, and he told me that he needed to potty 2 times on his own!!! okay, aunt ann...you can stop giving me grief for not potty training my son who was clearly showing signs of readiness at christmas :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for every single picture, every single word, every single milestone, every single moment that you share! It makes my day, at least once a day, to look over the pictures and share the stories with Jimmy and Jack or with my friend at work. Of course I don't look at your blog when I should be working, right . . . well, maybe once!!!
Aunt Jodie