Wednesday, January 9, 2008

oh, yeah...

did i forget to mention that i am unable to blog pictures at this point?!? i've had a handful of people ask me, "what happened to your blog? you were doing so well before christmas!?!" well, i have exhausted all the space on my poor little laptop and there is no more room for pictures! every time i use my computer it "warns" me that if i don't get more space on my hard drive, bad things are going to start happening. that sounds ominous doesn't it?!? anyway...i have taken millions of pictures but they are all stuck on my camera. tim has SUPPOSEDLY ordered me some more ram(?) or whatever it is that i need. so, sorry that i forgot to mention that. i feel like i am going through withdrawal or something. just to whet your whistles, you have pictures coming from story time with santa, zoo lights, franklinton christmas, memphis christmases, new year's eve, and sarah's first trip to the dentist!!! again, keep checking back because SUPPOSEDLY i am getting my computer fixed soon. please direct all hate mail to TIM!!!

1 comment:

Digitalsleet said...

I so totally understand having to defer to a husband to get your computer upgraded.

Should we get an expert to teach a girls' class on how to fix/restore/upgrade/etc. our computers?!

I would willingly pay a babysitter for the opportunity to learn the basics without a husband's long-winded version of what I need to do to get my computer to do what I want it to do!

Can't wait to see the pictures!

danabelleburns
www.fortburns.com